We consolidate Generac 6024 / 5991 Gas Pressure Washer Reviews, Consumer Complaints and Feedback to help you make an informed decision.
Installation & Startup
- This unit is especially easy to setup and install as compared to other machines in its range on the market.
- The unit starts within 3 pulls, because of the vertical pull, which enables easier start as compared to horizontal pull.
This unit also has auto shutdown on low oil.
- Simple to assemble, most users are able to put together the unit by themselves within 15 minutes, if they follow the clear instructions listed in the manual.
- The Generac 6024 / 5991 Gas Pressure Washer is very easy to maneuver, owing to its compact design. This makes it easy to store as well. The unit is very well designed and is built keeping in mind the needs of users. The connections are very accessible, and are placed at convenient heights.
- The hose is 30 feet long and the gun holster is built solidly into the machine, preventing it from snapping off. The trigger is designed ergonomically, making it easy to pull, without leaving you with aching fingers afterwards.
- The pump height is kept well above the ground, making sure no bending or kneeling is required to establish pump connection. The pull handle is also located at a very convenient to reach position.
The powerful 212 cc Generac engine produces a formidable flow that is capable of reaching up to 2 stories. The machine is equipped with 5 settings on the nozzle to make sure this can produce the cleaning power designed for any situation, whether it is the powerful Blast mode, or a low Soap mode.
The Generac 6024 / 5991 Gas Pressure Washer can clean a diversity of surfaces – sidewalks, porches, swimming pool decks and other hard to reach gaps.
The specs of ‘Generac 6024/5991 3,000 PSI 2.7 GPM 212cc OHV Gas Powered Pressure Washer’ are:
- Manufacturer: Generac
- Product Dimensions: 27.3x22x18 inches
- Shipping Weight: 76.9 pounds
Here are some REAL customer reviews:
“Well designed and built”
I have been looking into buying a pressure washer and have researched many products only to find most are designed with no common sense and are built poorly. Except for this product. The Generac 6024 was very easy to connect the water supply and the…Read more
“Thrilled with this pressure washer”
We buy from Amazon frequently, and this pressure washer is – hands down – one of the best purchases we’ve ever made. We have a metal shop building that is surrounded on all sides with concrete; I never thought we’d get it clean, especially in the areas…Read more
“So Far So Good”
Received the Generac model 6024 yesterday, and used it for about 4 hours today, so I can’t comment on reliability. However, I am impressed by by the apparent durability of this pressure washer.The engine and pump shaft are horizontal, so the…Read more
- Safety is very important; never expose bare skin to the unit’s flow when it is on the high pressure nozzle settings, it WILL cause grievous injuries.
- The unit is equipped with a killswitch in case of emergencies – make sure it is not enabled in the case your unit refuses to start.
- Customer service can be poor at times.
Get Generac 6024/5991 3,000 PSI 2.7 GPM 212cc OHV Gas Powered Pressure Washer at the best price available today.